Before you start looking for a job or internship, there are two things you need to know:
- You need an updated resume. This is the most important part of applying to a job. If you don't have an updated resume, you are not ready to start looking for a job.
- A job search takes time and energy. Students don't find good jobs or internships overnight, and people certainly don't get hired overnight. Be ready to work hard and put in the time it takes to find a job.
Please refer to our resources for some useful places to start looking for jobs.
- Navigating the Job or Internship Search
- Job or Internship Search Goal Setting
- Informational Interview for Job Search
- Job Application Log
- Accepting a Job Offer
- Salary Negotiation
- Temp Agencies
- Career Fair Tips
- Job Search Websites
- More Employment Websites
- Fellowship and Scholarship Programs
- International Internships
- Finance/Accounting Training and Rotational Programs
- Rotational Leadership Programs
- Healthcare Volunteer Opportunities
- Bio-medical, Pharmaceutical, and Medical Device Company Profiles in MA