For 20 years, Bottom Line has been a solution for the organization that wants to increase their community presence, identify new sources of young and diverse talent, and work with a program that is changing the community for the better. Partnering with Bottom Line on one or more of the opportunities below will benefit your organization and the students whom we support.
The Bottom Line office in Chicago supports nearly 1,200 college students with majors ranging from accounting to biology to civil engineering. We partner with a diverse group of companies who hire our students as paid interns over the summer, provide externships throughout the year, and host Lunch and Learns at their office to help our students understand different careers. Bottom Line is providing companies with a pipeline of qualified, diverse talent while helping our students begin their careers by gaining meaningful work experience.
- Our program is designed to be flexible to meet your needs
- We have experience working with HR staff to create an internship program to meet your needs
- If you have a structured internship program, we can simply provide the resumes of students who we believe would succeed in your company
- We are also interested in companies that offer part-time paid opportunities throughout the school year
Financial and In-Kind Donations
We welcome in-kind donations as well as financial contributions. We hold an annual fundraising dinner and have corporate sponsorship opportunities available. We also send care packages to our college students every semester and are looking for in-kind products in the form of snacks and gifts that we can include in the care packages. If your company is interested in learning about sponsorship opportunities, or in providing in-kind items for us to include in our care packages, please contact Martha Khanna at firstname.lastname@example.org. Local companies have also offered group dinners or blocks of tickets to local events (movies, sporting events, shows) so we can reward students for their hard work. If you have an idea for something that your company can contribute, let us know.
Of course, the most valuable part of any company is its people. We are interested in working with organizations who would like to get their staff involved. Here are a few of the established volunteer opportunities where we rely on the generosity and expertise of volunteers:
- Mock Interviewers and Resume Reviewers at hosted Career Events or "Go Far" Forums
- Leadership Committee Members for Fundraising Events
- Emerging Leaders Council (ELC), which is a young professionals group that fundraises for Bottom Line
- Go Far Volunteers, who provide students with mock or informational interviews year-round
To learn more about volunteer opportunities, contact Jenna Monell at email@example.com.