Bottom Line partners with degree-aspiring students of color from under-resourced communities to get into and through college and successfully launch a career. We are committed to building strong connections with our students, providing them with individual support, and ensuring they have the guidance they need to persist and earn a college degree.
Why our services are unique
- Students receive personalized one-on-one guidance and mentoring
- We support students starting senior year of high school and continue throughout college for up to six years
- We utilize a proprietary curriculum focused on four key areas critical to college success
- By providing long-term and personalized support in college, our students are 43 percentage points more likely to earn a degree than their peers
- Over 76% of the three most recent cohorts of Bottom Line students earned their degree in six years or less
High School seniors receive one-on-one guidance from their Bottom Line advisor throughout the college application and decision process. Students have the support and the experienced guidance they require to make a smart decision about attending college. Learn more about our College Access Program.
College students receive personalized on-campus guidance and support based on our DEAL rubric for up to 6 years or until they graduate. This tailored guidance ensures that students are equipped with the skills and knowledge to overcome obstacles, persist, and eventually graduate with a career plan in place. Learn more about our College Success Program.
Bluprint is offered within Bottom Line’s College Success model. For college students who are not enrolled in a college that partners with Bottom Line, we offer a hybrid advising program to provide support to students throughout their college journey. Learn more about our Bluprint Program.