At Bottom Line, we recognize and celebrate the diversity amongst us.
We value our collective similarities and differences, be that based on race, ethnicity, age, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion/faith background, educational background, socio-economic status, ability, national origin, citizen status, military status, or political affiliation. We are committed to supporting a diverse array of students in order to help positively transform communities and create a more just world. We are committed to creating an inclusive workplace for our staff, in order to attract, develop, and retain employees who reflect the diversity of the students we support and the communities we serve. We know that having a diverse staff and inclusive workplace is essential for both our organization’s success and in order to build strong, meaningful relationships with the students we serve.
The Impact of Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion (DE&I) at Bottom Line
When it comes to DE&I, research has found that:
- cohesive groups of diverse individuals drive better ideas and results;
- diverse teams and inclusive workplaces improve employee engagement and performance;
- there is a richer contribution of thought, expression, background, and experience, opening up new opportunities and helping communities grow.
At Bottom Line, we know these findings hold true. What is most important to us is how DE&I helps us provide top quality services to the students we serve. Diversity, equity, and inclusion is not constant, but rather something we continuously strive towards. We prioritize being a diverse and inclusive organization so we can:
- expose our students to a wide variety of people with different views, ideas, and experiences from whom they can learn and relate;
- serve as models for our students on how they can achieve success!
Employment Opportunities Our team is our greatest asset. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and encourage applications from people from all backgrounds. See current job opportunities here.