Bottom Line works with partners from various sectors of Chicago. We rely on a wide array of support and collaboration ranging from local school districts and community-based organizations to colleges, universities and local companies.
Take a moment to learn more about some of our key supporters.
- A Better Chicago
- The Brinson Foundation
- The Caerus Foundation
- CME Group Foundation
- The Chicago Blackhawks Community Fund, a McCormick Foundation Fund
- The Chicago Whitesox Charities, a McCormick Foundation Fund
- The Crown Family Philanthropies
- The Elizabeth Morse Genius Trust
- The John Buck Company Foundation
- JP Morgan Chase Foundation
- Finnegan Family Foundation
- Mayer and Morris Kaplan Family Foundation
- MB Financial Charitable Foundation
- The Joseph Pedott Charitable Fund
- Mr. and Mrs. Michael Keiser Donor Advised Fund of The Chicago Community Foundation
- The Osa Foundation
- Polk Bros. Foundation
- The REAM Foundation
- Siragusa Family Foundation
- Speh Family Foundation
- The Wilson Sheehan Foundation
Two Chicago students were welcomed to the White House by U.S. First Lady Michelle Obama to take part in the 2015 "Beating the Odds" Summit.