What We Do
Bottom Line helps low-income and first-generation-to-college students get to and through college. We are committed to building strong connections with our students, providing them with individual support, and ensuring they have the guidance needed to earn a college degree.
Why are our services unique?
- Students are given personalized one-on-one guidance and mentoring
- We support students throughout college as well as through the application process
- By continuing to provide support in college, our students are 43% more likely to earn a degree
High school seniors receive one-on-one guidance through the college application process. This includes:
- Making a college list
- Writing essays
- Completing applications
- Applying for financial aid
- Searching for scholarships
- Making an appropriate college choice
Students continue to receive personalized guidance for up to 6 years or until they earn their degrees. We help college students:
- Transition to campus
- Pick classes
- Select a major
- Find jobs and internships
- Maintain their financial aid
- Solve problems and stay enrolled!